Monday, August 2, 2010

Proposal Daisakusen

One of the best Japanese drama I've seen so far. Maybe the compliment came a bit late since it was released in 2007 but still. This one really goes deep inside me. I really-really want to watch it again and again but the drama stuck so strong in my mind it felt useless to re-watch something you remember so fondly so passionately. But of course I definitely will watch it again, someday for sure :)

Everything about the drama unfolds near perfection. Each of your emotions are played and skewed and churned inside out it leaves you almost at the edge. Even the song is great. No wonder this drama won so many awards including best drama, actor, actress, supporting actor and actress, and best song.

And I think you'll like the theme song of Proposal Daisakusen performed by Kuwata Keisuke titled Ashita Hareru Kana even without watching the drama. Lovely song indeed.

This is one of few posts I'll publish about movies or dramas that left a huge impression to me. Really love this one! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment