Tuesday, March 25, 2008

promises

Promise me, when u are out there
be urself, never be what others want you to be

promise me, when your feelings down and gloomy
cheer urself up, get the positive of life

promise me, when u are happy
cherish the moment, as happy times often forgotten

promise me, when u are sad
wipe the tears, and keep going on

promise me, when u are in love
u will love him unconditionally, as true love always gives

promise me, when u achieve ur objectives
u remember the lessons it thought, as life comes from experience

promise me, when someday, u are somebody
u will remember and appreciate those who helps u along the way

promise me, when u are old and wrinkled
u will have families and friends that will never leave u

promise me, to always remember me cause i will never forget u.

No comments:

Post a Comment